Hastings Music Festival June 13 | Community Spirit
Last year's Hastings Music Festival raised more than $11,000 to help fund services for area residents in need. Organizers say they hope to raise even more at this year's event.
Set for June 13, the festival will run from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Little Log House Pioneer Village south of Hastings. It will be headlined by Martin Zellar, a founder of The Gear Daddies. He'll be joined by fellow performers Tim Mahoney, The Midlife Chryslers and Select 3.
In addition to the music, festival-goers can expect food, beer and a silent auction.
Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door. Click here for more information or contact Hastings Family Service at (651) 437-7134.
Little Log House Pioneer Village is located at 21889 Michael Avenue.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Woman Killed in St. Paul Motor Scooter Crash was Local Singer
- Larpenteur Ave. Bridge Reopens to Traffic Wednesday
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand