New Plasma Donation Center Opens in West St. Paul | Community Spirit
A new plasma donation center opened its doors this week in West St. Paul.
Talecris Plasma Resources is located at 1867 S. Robert St. in West St. Paul. It's one of 69 locations across the country providing plasma that is used to make treaments for people with several health disorders, including immune deficiencies, hemophilia, and other rare illinesses.
Wednesday's ceremony included a welcome from public officials in West St. Paul, a check presentation, a ribbon-cutting ceremony, and tours of the new facility.
You can schedule a donation appointment by calling 651-455-6111.
Click here to learn more about Talecris Plasma Resources.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Protesters Call for Peace in St. Paul after Woman's Death
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Woman Killed in St. Paul Motor Scooter Crash was Local Singer
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand