New Plasma Donation Center Opens in West St. Paul | Community Spirit
A new plasma donation center opened its doors this week in West St. Paul.
Talecris Plasma Resources is located at 1867 S. Robert St. in West St. Paul. It's one of 69 locations across the country providing plasma that is used to make treaments for people with several health disorders, including immune deficiencies, hemophilia, and other rare illinesses.
Wednesday's ceremony included a welcome from public officials in West St. Paul, a check presentation, a ribbon-cutting ceremony, and tours of the new facility.
You can schedule a donation appointment by calling 651-455-6111.
Click here to learn more about Talecris Plasma Resources.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities