New Plasma Donation Center Opens in West St. Paul | Community Spirit
A new plasma donation center opened its doors this week in West St. Paul.
Talecris Plasma Resources is located at 1867 S. Robert St. in West St. Paul. It's one of 69 locations across the country providing plasma that is used to make treaments for people with several health disorders, including immune deficiencies, hemophilia, and other rare illinesses.
Wednesday's ceremony included a welcome from public officials in West St. Paul, a check presentation, a ribbon-cutting ceremony, and tours of the new facility.
You can schedule a donation appointment by calling 651-455-6111.
Click here to learn more about Talecris Plasma Resources.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Coleman Hosts Public Meetings in St. Paul to Address $9.6M Budget Gap
- Report: Minnesota Ranks High for Well-Being of Kids; Improvement Needed
- Coleman Outlines Plans to Help Marketing of Former Ford Assembly Site
- Larpenteur Ave. Bridge Expected to Reopen to Traffic Wednesday
- New Brighton Home Burglarized, No Arrests
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand