New Plasma Donation Center Opens in West St. Paul | Community Spirit
A new plasma donation center opened its doors this week in West St. Paul.
Talecris Plasma Resources is located at 1867 S. Robert St. in West St. Paul. It's one of 69 locations across the country providing plasma that is used to make treaments for people with several health disorders, including immune deficiencies, hemophilia, and other rare illinesses.
Wednesday's ceremony included a welcome from public officials in West St. Paul, a check presentation, a ribbon-cutting ceremony, and tours of the new facility.
You can schedule a donation appointment by calling 651-455-6111.
Click here to learn more about Talecris Plasma Resources.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bitter Cold Continues, Temps Expected to Drop Overnight
- Minnesota Car Fans to Honor 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- MADD Hosts Vigil to Honor Victims and Survivors of Alcohol-Related Crashes
- St. Paul Winter Carnival Buttons Unveiled
- Man in Custody After Firing Shots at Police in St. Paul
- e-Field Trip Helps White Bear Lake Students Log More Hours of Physical Activity