West St. Paul Hosts Halloween Bonfire | Community Spirit
The city of West. St. Paul will host its annual Halloween Bonfire on Sunday, October 31st at Harmon Park, located at Bernard and Charlton Streets. The event is free and open to the public.
The fire will be lit at 6:30 p.m. Organizers will serve hot dogs and soda starting at 7 p.m. They're available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The event is sponsored by the West St. Paul Parks and Recreation Department, Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee, and the West St. Paul Commercial Club.
The Parks and Recreation Department says it no longer needs any brush for the bonfire this year because it has enough from tree trimming projects around the city.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand