West St. Paul Hosts Halloween Bonfire | Community Spirit
The city of West. St. Paul will host its annual Halloween Bonfire on Sunday, October 31st at Harmon Park, located at Bernard and Charlton Streets. The event is free and open to the public.
The fire will be lit at 6:30 p.m. Organizers will serve hot dogs and soda starting at 7 p.m. They're available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The event is sponsored by the West St. Paul Parks and Recreation Department, Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee, and the West St. Paul Commercial Club.
The Parks and Recreation Department says it no longer needs any brush for the bonfire this year because it has enough from tree trimming projects around the city.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marijuana Debate Continues with another Capitol Rally
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'