West St. Paul Hosts Halloween Bonfire | Community Spirit
The city of West. St. Paul will host its annual Halloween Bonfire on Sunday, October 31st at Harmon Park, located at Bernard and Charlton Streets. The event is free and open to the public.
The fire will be lit at 6:30 p.m. Organizers will serve hot dogs and soda starting at 7 p.m. They're available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The event is sponsored by the West St. Paul Parks and Recreation Department, Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee, and the West St. Paul Commercial Club.
The Parks and Recreation Department says it no longer needs any brush for the bonfire this year because it has enough from tree trimming projects around the city.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Motorcyclist Leads Troopers on High Speed Chase, Crashes in Wis.
- Protesters Call for Peace in St. Paul after Woman's Death
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand