Free Shredding | Community Spirit
As we get closer to tax time and you need to get rid of sensitive financial documents there is an option.
The City of Blaine holds free paper shredding the 3rd Saturday of each month. The next shredding is February 19th.
So grab your documents and head to 9150 Central Ave NE, Blaine from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
It is free, open to the public and there is not a limit.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Man Charged with Murder after Shooting Ex-Girlfriend during Custody Dispute
- Xcel Energy Center Preps for Playoff Hockey
- 2 Minnesotans Want Iowa City Police to Return $48K in Cash
- Franken to Tour St. Paul Public Schools' Nutrition Center, Discuss Healthy Meals
- Minnesota Kidnap Suspect Caught after Calif. Chase