2 Arrested in Columbia Heights Drug Raid | Crime
Two people were arrested after meth was allegedly found in their home.
The Columbia Heights Police Department had information about the drug activity and conducted a search warrant on Wednesday, Aug. 22. The home was on the 3800 block of Polk Street.
Officers from the Columbia Heights Police Department, Anoka Hennepin Drug Task Force, and Anoka County Sheriff's Office raided the home and found the meth.
Two people were arrested and face controlled substance possession charges.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Little Canada Man Charged after Allegedly Pushing Man into Oncoming Traffic, Killing Him
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff: Ty Hoffman is Likely Using Social Media
- FBI Searches for St. Paul Armed Bank Robber
- First Day of Minnesota State Fair a Hot One
- Authorities: Man Dies after being Pushed into Path of Oncoming Car in Little Canada
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand