2 Arrested in Columbia Heights Drug Raid | Crime
Two people were arrested after meth was allegedly found in their home.
The Columbia Heights Police Department had information about the drug activity and conducted a search warrant on Wednesday, Aug. 22. The home was on the 3800 block of Polk Street.
Officers from the Columbia Heights Police Department, Anoka Hennepin Drug Task Force, and Anoka County Sheriff's Office raided the home and found the meth.
Two people were arrested and face controlled substance possession charges.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Wild Playoff Games Equal Big Business Along West 7th Street
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'