2 Arrested in Columbia Heights Drug Raid | Crime
Two people were arrested after meth was allegedly found in their home.
The Columbia Heights Police Department had information about the drug activity and conducted a search warrant on Wednesday, Aug. 22. The home was on the 3800 block of Polk Street.
Officers from the Columbia Heights Police Department, Anoka Hennepin Drug Task Force, and Anoka County Sheriff's Office raided the home and found the meth.
Two people were arrested and face controlled substance possession charges.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul to Close for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Plan for the Outdoors at the Bird, Buck, Bait and Boat Expo
- Minn. Non-Profit Businesses Advocate to Raise Minimum Wage
- Teen Pleads Guilty to Stealing School Bus in Roseville
- St. Paul Woman Sentenced for Role in Stealing Hundreds of Identities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences