2 Arrested in Columbia Heights Drug Raid | Crime
Two people were arrested after meth was allegedly found in their home.
The Columbia Heights Police Department had information about the drug activity and conducted a search warrant on Wednesday, Aug. 22. The home was on the 3800 block of Polk Street.
Officers from the Columbia Heights Police Department, Anoka Hennepin Drug Task Force, and Anoka County Sheriff's Office raided the home and found the meth.
Two people were arrested and face controlled substance possession charges.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand