Burglar Steals Cash, Jewelry Box from Fridley Home | Crime
Police say someone broke into a Fridley home through the front door and stole cash and a jewelry box.
The resident returned to a home on the 5500 block of Fillmore Street Northeast around 10:32 p.m. Monday and saw that the front door was open and the door frame was lying on the floor.
The resident immediately called 911, and officers came to make sure no one was inside. The victim said a jewelry box and cash had been stolen.
No suspects have been arrested. Anyone with information is encouraged to call 911 and ask to speak with a Fridley officer.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand