Burglar Steals Cash, Jewelry Box from Fridley Home | Crime
Police say someone broke into a Fridley home through the front door and stole cash and a jewelry box.
The resident returned to a home on the 5500 block of Fillmore Street Northeast around 10:32 p.m. Monday and saw that the front door was open and the door frame was lying on the floor.
The resident immediately called 911, and officers came to make sure no one was inside. The victim said a jewelry box and cash had been stolen.
No suspects have been arrested. Anyone with information is encouraged to call 911 and ask to speak with a Fridley officer.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Posing as Fake Cop Charged in Shooting at Tom Reid's
- Dorothy Day Center Proposed Location Scrapped
- Minnesota Birds Suffering from Brutal Winter
- Minn. House Votes to Reverse Course on Law Change for Lobbyists Buying Meals for Legislators
- Man Shot on Tom Reid's Patio in St. Paul 'Stabilized,' Suspect Arrested
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences