Burglar Steals Cash, Jewelry Box from Fridley Home | Crime
Police say someone broke into a Fridley home through the front door and stole cash and a jewelry box.
The resident returned to a home on the 5500 block of Fillmore Street Northeast around 10:32 p.m. Monday and saw that the front door was open and the door frame was lying on the floor.
The resident immediately called 911, and officers came to make sure no one was inside. The victim said a jewelry box and cash had been stolen.
No suspects have been arrested. Anyone with information is encouraged to call 911 and ask to speak with a Fridley officer.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Students Head Back to School on Propane-Powered Buses
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities