Burglar Steals Cash, Jewelry Box from Fridley Home | Crime
Police say someone broke into a Fridley home through the front door and stole cash and a jewelry box.
The resident returned to a home on the 5500 block of Fillmore Street Northeast around 10:32 p.m. Monday and saw that the front door was open and the door frame was lying on the floor.
The resident immediately called 911, and officers came to make sure no one was inside. The victim said a jewelry box and cash had been stolen.
No suspects have been arrested. Anyone with information is encouraged to call 911 and ask to speak with a Fridley officer.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- St. Paul Schools Get 66 Propane-Powered Buses
- Roseville Police Release Images of Suspects in Pawn America Robbery, Shooting
- Coleman Hosts Public Meetings in St. Paul to Address $9.6M Budget Gap
- Report: Minnesota Ranks High for Well-Being of Kids; Improvement Needed
- Coleman Outlines Plans to Help Marketing of Former Ford Assembly Site
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand