Burglar Steals Cash, Jewelry Box from Fridley Home | Crime
Police say someone broke into a Fridley home through the front door and stole cash and a jewelry box.
The resident returned to a home on the 5500 block of Fillmore Street Northeast around 10:32 p.m. Monday and saw that the front door was open and the door frame was lying on the floor.
The resident immediately called 911, and officers came to make sure no one was inside. The victim said a jewelry box and cash had been stolen.
No suspects have been arrested. Anyone with information is encouraged to call 911 and ask to speak with a Fridley officer.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Carver County Kicks Off Program Aimed at Helping its Veterans
- Zoning Laws Changing in St. Paul, Will Help Microbreweries Grow
- Officials Expected to Unveil Design, Timeline for New Lowertown Ballpark Thursday
- St. Paul Residents Navigate Snowy Neighborhood Streets
- St. Paul Expected to Ease Restrictions on Neighborhood Brew Pubs
- 'Prairie Home' Returns to St. Paul for 7 Shows
- DPS Issues Warning in Wake of Winter Driving Deaths
- Snow Totals Could Reach 20 Inches in NE Minnesota
- St. Cloud Police: Juveniles Asking Businesses for Donations Steal Employee Belongings
- City of Elk River Accepting Applications for On-Call Fire Fighters
- City of Elk River Starts Winter Restricted Parking