West St. Paul Woman Accused of Stealing $25K Meant for Kids | Crime
Police in West Saint Paul are investigating a woman who allegedly stole thousands of dollars meant for kids.
The West Saint Paul Youth Athletic Association says their former treasurer used the program's debit cards and checks for personal expenses. After confronting the woman the group says she admitted taking $25,000 over the last year.
The Youth Association fired the woman and charges have not yet been filed.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences