West St. Paul Woman Accused of Stealing $25K Meant for Kids | Crime
Police in West Saint Paul are investigating a woman who allegedly stole thousands of dollars meant for kids.
The West Saint Paul Youth Athletic Association says their former treasurer used the program's debit cards and checks for personal expenses. After confronting the woman the group says she admitted taking $25,000 over the last year.
The Youth Association fired the woman and charges have not yet been filed.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand