West St. Paul Woman Accused of Stealing $25K Meant for Kids | Crime
Police in West Saint Paul are investigating a woman who allegedly stole thousands of dollars meant for kids.
The West Saint Paul Youth Athletic Association says their former treasurer used the program's debit cards and checks for personal expenses. After confronting the woman the group says she admitted taking $25,000 over the last year.
The Youth Association fired the woman and charges have not yet been filed.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cast of 'The Wizard of Oz' Helps Build Homes for Minnesotans
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 2nd Class Stephanie Heu
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 3rd Class Chong Vue
- St. Paul Police to Host Notification Meeting for Relocation of Predatory Offender
- St. Paul Makes Changes after Residents Complain about Slippery Roads