Free Group Recycling Zone Tours | Environment
Dakota County residents have the chance to take a free tour of The Recycling Zone and learn more about managing household chemicals, recyclables and home electronics. The tour highlights what happens at The Recycling Zone and the importance of pollution prevention.
It’s all in honor of America Recycles Day, which falls on November 15th.
Tours are open to kids ages 5 and older and groups of 5 to 25 people. You can schedule your group tour by heading to the Dakota County website.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Friends Say Woman Killed in Scooter Accident had a 'Zest for Life'
- BBB Urges Participants to Read Fine Print When Signing up for 'Fun Runs'
- Regions to Put Mini EEG Machines in 6 Ambulances
- St. Paul Man Faces Charges in Death of Woman Found in Car
- Forum Teaches How to Identify, Report Elder Financial Abuse
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand