Meetings Discuss Superfund Community Advisory Group in Fridley | Environment
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is hosting two informational meetings to talk about forming a Community Advisory Group in Fridley that will address concerns about the five Superfund sites.
The group will offer a public forum for residents to discuss concerns about the Superfund decision-making process. The group also helps the Environmental Protection Agency make decisions on how to clean up sites.
The informational meetings take place from 1-3 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30, at the Fridley Community Center. Members of the CAG will serve two-year terms on a voluntary basis.
In addition to forming the Community Advisory Group, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has launched a website with pertinent information.
The website includes information about each site, how to join the Community Advisory Group, and how to sign up to be interviewed. To visit the Superfund information website, click here.
For more information about the meetings, call 1-800-621-8431 ext. 66148.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- St. Paul Police Sources: City Employees Tied to Gangs Disrupt Work
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities