Meetings Discuss Superfund Community Advisory Group in Fridley | Environment
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is hosting two informational meetings to talk about forming a Community Advisory Group in Fridley that will address concerns about the five Superfund sites.
The group will offer a public forum for residents to discuss concerns about the Superfund decision-making process. The group also helps the Environmental Protection Agency make decisions on how to clean up sites.
The informational meetings take place from 1-3 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30, at the Fridley Community Center. Members of the CAG will serve two-year terms on a voluntary basis.
In addition to forming the Community Advisory Group, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has launched a website with pertinent information.
The website includes information about each site, how to join the Community Advisory Group, and how to sign up to be interviewed. To visit the Superfund information website, click here.
For more information about the meetings, call 1-800-621-8431 ext. 66148.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Little Canada Man Charged after Allegedly Pushing Man into Oncoming Traffic, Killing Him
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff: Ty Hoffman is Likely Using Social Media
- FBI Searches for St. Paul Armed Bank Robber
- First Day of Minnesota State Fair a Hot One
- Authorities: Man Dies after being Pushed into Path of Oncoming Car in Little Canada
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand