Meetings Discuss Superfund Community Advisory Group in Fridley | Environment
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is hosting two informational meetings to talk about forming a Community Advisory Group in Fridley that will address concerns about the five Superfund sites.
The group will offer a public forum for residents to discuss concerns about the Superfund decision-making process. The group also helps the Environmental Protection Agency make decisions on how to clean up sites.
The informational meetings take place from 1-3 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30, at the Fridley Community Center. Members of the CAG will serve two-year terms on a voluntary basis.
In addition to forming the Community Advisory Group, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has launched a website with pertinent information.
The website includes information about each site, how to join the Community Advisory Group, and how to sign up to be interviewed. To visit the Superfund information website, click here.
For more information about the meetings, call 1-800-621-8431 ext. 66148.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Slow-Moving Evening Commute as Bitter Cold Settles In
- Minnesota Car Fans Honor 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- City of St. Paul Puts More Resources into Snow Maintenance After Last Week's Storm
- Minn. Republicans Relocate HQ from Capitol Area
- Hockey Stars Serve Up Smiles at 'Wild About Children' Event
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- MADD Hosts Vigil to Honor Victims and Survivors of Alcohol-Related Crashes