Lakeville Fire Dept. to Hold Open House During National Fire Prevention Week | Events
The Lakeville Fire Department is inviting everyone to Fire Station 4 for an open house Tuesday, Oct. 11 from 6-9 p.m.
The open house is being held as part of National Fire Prevention Week.
The family-friendly event will include an ambulance and police car display, a chance to spray a fire hose with a firefighter and live demonstrations of a kitchen fire, car extrication and car fire. There hot dogs and brats for sale, with free root beer.
Station 4 is located on 185th St. and Dodd Blvd. For more information on fire prevention click here.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- St. Paul Police Sources: City Employees Tied to Gangs Disrupt Work
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities