Lakeville Fire Dept. to Hold Open House During National Fire Prevention Week | Events
The Lakeville Fire Department is inviting everyone to Fire Station 4 for an open house Tuesday, Oct. 11 from 6-9 p.m.
The open house is being held as part of National Fire Prevention Week.
The family-friendly event will include an ambulance and police car display, a chance to spray a fire hose with a firefighter and live demonstrations of a kitchen fire, car extrication and car fire. There hot dogs and brats for sale, with free root beer.
Station 4 is located on 185th St. and Dodd Blvd. For more information on fire prevention click here.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- St. Paul Schools Get 66 Propane-Powered Buses
- Roseville Police Release Images of Suspects in Pawn America Robbery, Shooting
- Coleman Hosts Public Meetings in St. Paul to Address $9.6M Budget Gap
- Report: Minnesota Ranks High for Well-Being of Kids; Improvement Needed
- Coleman Outlines Plans to Help Marketing of Former Ford Assembly Site
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand