Lakeville Fire Dept. to Hold Open House During National Fire Prevention Week | Events
The Lakeville Fire Department is inviting everyone to Fire Station 4 for an open house Tuesday, Oct. 11 from 6-9 p.m.
The open house is being held as part of National Fire Prevention Week.
The family-friendly event will include an ambulance and police car display, a chance to spray a fire hose with a firefighter and live demonstrations of a kitchen fire, car extrication and car fire. There hot dogs and brats for sale, with free root beer.
Station 4 is located on 185th St. and Dodd Blvd. For more information on fire prevention click here.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul to Close for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Plan for the Outdoors at the Bird, Buck, Bait and Boat Expo
- Minn. Non-Profit Businesses Advocate to Raise Minimum Wage
- Teen Pleads Guilty to Stealing School Bus in Roseville
- St. Paul Woman Sentenced for Role in Stealing Hundreds of Identities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences