Lakeville Fire Dept. to Hold Open House During National Fire Prevention Week | Events
The Lakeville Fire Department is inviting everyone to Fire Station 4 for an open house Tuesday, Oct. 11 from 6-9 p.m.
The open house is being held as part of National Fire Prevention Week.
The family-friendly event will include an ambulance and police car display, a chance to spray a fire hose with a firefighter and live demonstrations of a kitchen fire, car extrication and car fire. There hot dogs and brats for sale, with free root beer.
Station 4 is located on 185th St. and Dodd Blvd. For more information on fire prevention click here.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand