Public Invited to Burnsville's First 'Halloween Fest' | Events
The City of Burnsville is inviting also ghosts, goblins and Halloween enthusiasts to join them for their first ever 'Halloween Fest'.
It will be held Friday, October 28 at Nicollet Commons Park on 126th Street and Nicollet Avenue for 6-8 p.m.
There will be an illuminated treat train, haunted stories, face painting, characters from Buck Hills 'Frightmares' and more. Costumes are encouraged, but not required.
The cost is $5 per family and parking is free.
For more information call 952-895-4514.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Woman Killed in St. Paul Motor Scooter Crash was Local Singer
- Larpenteur Ave. Bridge Reopens to Traffic Wednesday
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand