M.O.M.S to Hold Annual Benefit and Silent Auction | Events
M.O.M.S., a non-profit aimed at helping single moms build healthy, stable homes, is inviting the public to its 10th Annual Benefit Community Concert and Silent Auction on April 14. It starts at 5:30 p.m. at Faith Covenant Church on 12921 Nicollet Avenue South in Burnsville.
There will be a silent auction, live music, a Coffee Bar and Bistro.
Tickets cost 410 in advance or $12 at the door. For more information or to order tickets call 952-890-5072 or log onto momsprogram.org.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Saints Play Final Game at St. Paul Midway Stadium
- Minnesota State Fair Enters Final Weekend
- St. Paul Police: Suspect Threw Rocks, Refused to Back Away from Officers
- Public Memorial Held for Victim of Arden Hills Gas Station Shooting
- Final Suspect Arrested in June Roseville Pawn America Robbery, Shooting
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities