M.O.M.S to Hold Annual Benefit and Silent Auction | Events
M.O.M.S., a non-profit aimed at helping single moms build healthy, stable homes, is inviting the public to its 10th Annual Benefit Community Concert and Silent Auction on April 14. It starts at 5:30 p.m. at Faith Covenant Church on 12921 Nicollet Avenue South in Burnsville.
There will be a silent auction, live music, a Coffee Bar and Bistro.
Tickets cost 410 in advance or $12 at the door. For more information or to order tickets call 952-890-5072 or log onto momsprogram.org.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Slow-Moving Evening Commute as Bitter Cold Settles In
- Minnesota Car Fans Honor 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- City of St. Paul Puts More Resources into Snow Maintenance After Last Week's Storm
- Minn. Republicans Relocate HQ from Capitol Area
- Hockey Stars Serve Up Smiles at 'Wild About Children' Event
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- MADD Hosts Vigil to Honor Victims and Survivors of Alcohol-Related Crashes