Former Teen Drug Users Share Their Secrets With Parents | Events
It is a concern for many parents, and a topic others would rather not think about, but teen drug and alcohol use is reality in our society.
The Burnsville Police Department and Independent School District 191 will be hosting 'Know the Truth', an adult education session in which former teen drug users share their secrets. They will help parents determine if their child is using drugs or alcohol, share the secrets of what to look for and answer how, if at all, it can be prevented.
'A Night to Know will be held Tuesday, May 1 from 7-8:30 p.m. At Burnsville High School Mraz Center. It is located at 600 East Highway 13.
For more information visit www.knowthetruth.mntc.org.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Wild Playoff Games Equal Big Business Along West 7th Street
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'