Former Teen Drug Users Share Their Secrets With Parents | Events
It is a concern for many parents, and a topic others would rather not think about, but teen drug and alcohol use is reality in our society.
The Burnsville Police Department and Independent School District 191 will be hosting 'Know the Truth', an adult education session in which former teen drug users share their secrets. They will help parents determine if their child is using drugs or alcohol, share the secrets of what to look for and answer how, if at all, it can be prevented.
'A Night to Know will be held Tuesday, May 1 from 7-8:30 p.m. At Burnsville High School Mraz Center. It is located at 600 East Highway 13.
For more information visit www.knowthetruth.mntc.org.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul to Close for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- St. Paul Elem. School Temporarily Shuts Down after Student Discovered with Dummy Grenade
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences