Former Teen Drug Users Share Their Secrets With Parents | Events
It is a concern for many parents, and a topic others would rather not think about, but teen drug and alcohol use is reality in our society.
The Burnsville Police Department and Independent School District 191 will be hosting 'Know the Truth', an adult education session in which former teen drug users share their secrets. They will help parents determine if their child is using drugs or alcohol, share the secrets of what to look for and answer how, if at all, it can be prevented.
'A Night to Know will be held Tuesday, May 1 from 7-8:30 p.m. At Burnsville High School Mraz Center. It is located at 600 East Highway 13.
For more information visit www.knowthetruth.mntc.org.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand