Former Teen Drug Users Share Their Secrets With Parents | Events
It is a concern for many parents, and a topic others would rather not think about, but teen drug and alcohol use is reality in our society.
The Burnsville Police Department and Independent School District 191 will be hosting 'Know the Truth', an adult education session in which former teen drug users share their secrets. They will help parents determine if their child is using drugs or alcohol, share the secrets of what to look for and answer how, if at all, it can be prevented.
'A Night to Know will be held Tuesday, May 1 from 7-8:30 p.m. At Burnsville High School Mraz Center. It is located at 600 East Highway 13.
For more information visit www.knowthetruth.mntc.org.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Police to Host Notification Meeting for Relocation of Predatory Offender
- St. Paul Makes Changes after Residents Complain about Slippery Roads
- Minn. Republicans Relocate HQ from Capitol Area
- Hockey Stars Serve Up Smiles at 'Wild About Children' Event
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand