Suspicious Object Found at Anoka County Airport | News
An object that looked similar to a pipe bomb was found in a wooded area to the west of the Anoka County Airport Tuesday afternoon.
Patrick Hogan with Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport says the bomb squad was called in, and police are investigating, but there were no explosives found in the object.
The object was not near a gate, runway, or any buildings at the airport. Additional details have not been released.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Plan Extra Time for a Slippery Monday Morning Commute
- Minnesota Car Fans Honor 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- MADD Hosts Vigil to Honor Victims and Survivors of Alcohol-Related Crashes
- St. Paul Winter Carnival Buttons Unveiled
- Man in Custody After Firing Shots at Police in St. Paul
- e-Field Trip Helps White Bear Lake Students Log More Hours of Physical Activity