Suspicious Object Found at Anoka County Airport | News
An object that looked similar to a pipe bomb was found in a wooded area to the west of the Anoka County Airport Tuesday afternoon.
Patrick Hogan with Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport says the bomb squad was called in, and police are investigating, but there were no explosives found in the object.
The object was not near a gate, runway, or any buildings at the airport. Additional details have not been released.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Students Head Back to School on Propane-Powered Buses
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities