Storm Cleanup Continues in Mendota Heights, West St. Paul | News
City crews are continuing to clean up storm damage in Mendota Heights and West St. Paul.
Officials in both cities are reminding residents that are cleaning up to stay safe, especially around downed power lines. They're also reminding residents to call 911 in case of a natural gas leak, and to use only licensed and insured contractors to make home repairs.
In West St. Paul, a drinking water advisory has been cancelled, so it is safe for residents to use tap water again. Mendota Heights says its water is still safe.
Click here for storm damage updates:
City of Mendota Heights
City of West St. Paul
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More Cold Temps, Light Snow in Leads to Slippery Roads
- Minnesota Car Fans to Honor 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- MADD Hosts Vigil to Honor Victims and Survivors of Alcohol-Related Crashes
- St. Paul Winter Carnival Buttons Unveiled
- Man in Custody After Firing Shots at Police in St. Paul
- e-Field Trip Helps White Bear Lake Students Log More Hours of Physical Activity