Storm Cleanup Continues in Mendota Heights, West St. Paul | News
City crews are continuing to clean up storm damage in Mendota Heights and West St. Paul.
Officials in both cities are reminding residents that are cleaning up to stay safe, especially around downed power lines. They're also reminding residents to call 911 in case of a natural gas leak, and to use only licensed and insured contractors to make home repairs.
In West St. Paul, a drinking water advisory has been cancelled, so it is safe for residents to use tap water again. Mendota Heights says its water is still safe.
Click here for storm damage updates:
City of Mendota Heights
City of West St. Paul
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand