Storm Cleanup Continues in Mendota Heights, West St. Paul | News
City crews are continuing to clean up storm damage in Mendota Heights and West St. Paul.
Officials in both cities are reminding residents that are cleaning up to stay safe, especially around downed power lines. They're also reminding residents to call 911 in case of a natural gas leak, and to use only licensed and insured contractors to make home repairs.
In West St. Paul, a drinking water advisory has been cancelled, so it is safe for residents to use tap water again. Mendota Heights says its water is still safe.
Click here for storm damage updates:
City of Mendota Heights
City of West St. Paul
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'