Storm Cleanup Continues in Mendota Heights, West St. Paul | News
City crews are continuing to clean up storm damage in Mendota Heights and West St. Paul.
Officials in both cities are reminding residents that are cleaning up to stay safe, especially around downed power lines. They're also reminding residents to call 911 in case of a natural gas leak, and to use only licensed and insured contractors to make home repairs.
In West St. Paul, a drinking water advisory has been cancelled, so it is safe for residents to use tap water again. Mendota Heights says its water is still safe.
Click here for storm damage updates:
City of Mendota Heights
City of West St. Paul
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- St. Paul Police Sources: City Employees Tied to Gangs Disrupt Work
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities