EPA Wants Fridley to Form Group on Superfund Sites | News
The Environmental Protection Agency came to Fridley on Wednesday to discuss the clean-up of Superfund sites.
The EPA held a meeting for the formation of a Community Advisory Group. The group will voice the community's concerns to the government about the clean-up of Superfund sites, areas in the city that have histories of toxic contamination.
Some believe Superfund sites have caused cancer clusters in Fridley.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Shot on Tom Reid's Patio in St. Paul 'Stabilized,' Suspect Arrested
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul Closes for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences