EPA Wants Fridley to Form Group on Superfund Sites | News
The Environmental Protection Agency came to Fridley on Wednesday to discuss the clean-up of Superfund sites.
The EPA held a meeting for the formation of a Community Advisory Group. The group will voice the community's concerns to the government about the clean-up of Superfund sites, areas in the city that have histories of toxic contamination.
Some believe Superfund sites have caused cancer clusters in Fridley.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marijuana Debate Continues with another Capitol Rally
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'