EPA Wants Fridley to Form Group on Superfund Sites | News
The Environmental Protection Agency came to Fridley on Wednesday to discuss the clean-up of Superfund sites.
The EPA held a meeting for the formation of a Community Advisory Group. The group will voice the community's concerns to the government about the clean-up of Superfund sites, areas in the city that have histories of toxic contamination.
Some believe Superfund sites have caused cancer clusters in Fridley.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand