2 from St. Paul Killed in Dakota County Crash on Highway 52 | News
The Minnesota State Patrol is investigating a fatal crash that happened in Dakota County Saturday.
Two people were killed in the three-vehicle crash that happened just after 12:00 p.m., on Highway 52 just south of Hampton, according to the state patrol.
Three others were involved.
A 2000 Honda Civic traveling southbound on Highway 52 was turning eastbound onto 280th Street when it was broadsided by a 2012 Toyota RAV4 that was going north on Highway 52. The Honda Civic failed to yield, according to the state patrol.
Two passengers ejected from the Civic were killed, according to a news release. The state patrol identified the two killed as 48-year-old La Yin and 48-year-old Naw Wah, both of St. Paul.
Both vehicles ended up in the ditch.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand