Road Closure Scheduled for Monday | News
An Eagan road will close Monday for a major reconstruction project.
Blackhawk Road from Deerwood Drive north to Highway 13 will close to traffic as it undergoes complete pavement reconstruction. It is expected to re-open by mid-August.
Resurfacing from Deerwood Drive south to Cliff Road will not result in a road closure. All work is scheduled to be complete by Labor Day.
Click here for a map of the closure, as well as detour information.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'