Road Closure Scheduled for Monday | News
An Eagan road will close Monday for a major reconstruction project.
Blackhawk Road from Deerwood Drive north to Highway 13 will close to traffic as it undergoes complete pavement reconstruction. It is expected to re-open by mid-August.
Resurfacing from Deerwood Drive south to Cliff Road will not result in a road closure. All work is scheduled to be complete by Labor Day.
Click here for a map of the closure, as well as detour information.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Carver County Kicks Off Program Aimed at Helping its Veterans
- Zoning Laws Changing in St. Paul, Will Help Microbreweries Grow
- Officials Expected to Unveil Design, Timeline for New Lowertown Ballpark Thursday
- St. Paul Residents Navigate Snowy Neighborhood Streets
- St. Paul Expected to Ease Restrictions on Neighborhood Brew Pubs
- 'Prairie Home' Returns to St. Paul for 7 Shows
- DPS Issues Warning in Wake of Winter Driving Deaths
- Snow Totals Could Reach 20 Inches in NE Minnesota
- St. Cloud Police: Juveniles Asking Businesses for Donations Steal Employee Belongings
- City of Elk River Accepting Applications for On-Call Fire Fighters
- City of Elk River Starts Winter Restricted Parking