Road Closure Scheduled for Monday | News
An Eagan road will close Monday for a major reconstruction project.
Blackhawk Road from Deerwood Drive north to Highway 13 will close to traffic as it undergoes complete pavement reconstruction. It is expected to re-open by mid-August.
Resurfacing from Deerwood Drive south to Cliff Road will not result in a road closure. All work is scheduled to be complete by Labor Day.
Click here for a map of the closure, as well as detour information.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand