Road Closure Scheduled for Monday | News
An Eagan road will close Monday for a major reconstruction project.
Blackhawk Road from Deerwood Drive north to Highway 13 will close to traffic as it undergoes complete pavement reconstruction. It is expected to re-open by mid-August.
Resurfacing from Deerwood Drive south to Cliff Road will not result in a road closure. All work is scheduled to be complete by Labor Day.
Click here for a map of the closure, as well as detour information.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Posing as Fake Cop Charged in Shooting at Tom Reid's
- Dorothy Day Center Proposed Location Scrapped
- Minnesota Birds Suffering from Brutal Winter
- Minn. House Votes to Reverse Course on Law Change for Lobbyists Buying Meals for Legislators
- Man Shot on Tom Reid's Patio in St. Paul 'Stabilized,' Suspect Arrested
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences