Employee Payout Lands Burnsville School Board in Hot Seat | Schools
Burnsville residents are planning to ask school board members to resign after it paid a quarter million dollars to a departing employee.
Tania Chance, the district's former Human Resources Director, was given $254,000 to resign.
The board says privacy laws prevent it from explaining why it made the separation agreement.
Now some residents are planning to confront the board with tough questions and possibly ask that members resign.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand