Employee Payout Lands Burnsville School Board in Hot Seat | Schools
Burnsville residents are planning to ask school board members to resign after it paid a quarter million dollars to a departing employee.
Tania Chance, the district's former Human Resources Director, was given $254,000 to resign.
The board says privacy laws prevent it from explaining why it made the separation agreement.
Now some residents are planning to confront the board with tough questions and possibly ask that members resign.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Posing as Fake Cop Charged in Shooting at Tom Reid's
- Dorothy Day Center Proposed Location Scrapped
- Minnesota Birds Suffering from Brutal Winter
- Minn. House Votes to Reverse Course on Law Change for Lobbyists Buying Meals for Legislators
- Man Shot on Tom Reid's Patio in St. Paul 'Stabilized,' Suspect Arrested
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences