Sept. 18: 'Junk market' features recycled, used goods | Shopping & Services
In an effort to spread the word about the benefits of recycling and using consignment shops, Towne and Country Shopping Center in Burnsville will host the 7th Annual Junk Market on Sept. 18 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Admission to the event is free and open to the general public. The shopping center is located on Highway 13 and Cliff Road East. Over 50 vendors will be on site selling their re-purposed items. For more information contact Micky Mariette at 952-895-5533 or visit www.touchofhomefurnishings.com.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand