Sept. 18: 'Junk market' features recycled, used goods | Shopping & Services
In an effort to spread the word about the benefits of recycling and using consignment shops, Towne and Country Shopping Center in Burnsville will host the 7th Annual Junk Market on Sept. 18 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Admission to the event is free and open to the general public. The shopping center is located on Highway 13 and Cliff Road East. Over 50 vendors will be on site selling their re-purposed items. For more information contact Micky Mariette at 952-895-5533 or visit www.touchofhomefurnishings.com.
Upcoming Events near Dakota County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- St. Paul Police Sources: City Employees Tied to Gangs Disrupt Work
- St. Paul Police Union: Officers in Stun-Gun Video Acted Respectfully
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities